- If you are coming from the West (Aix en Provence) take the A 8 direction Nice. Choose the exit No 36 “Roquebrune s.Argens, Saint Tropez, Sainte Maxime”.
- If you are coming from the East (Nice) take the A 8 direction Aix en Provence. Choose the exit No 36 “Saint Tropez, Sainte Maxime”.
- You exit the Highway and up from the “Péage” you continue for 7,5 km straight on the N 1555 direction “Trans en Provence/ Draguignan” (you will cross 5 roundabouts).
- At the 6th roundabout (Rond point de Trans en Provence with fountain in the middle) you take the 3rd exit direction “Les Arcs”.
- You continue on this street D555 for 2 km and pass first by our sign and than by the shop Sotravi (both on your right hand side). After 100 m you take the road to your right.
- Drive straight into the Route des Croisières and continue for 1,7 km. On your left you will see our sign under a mirror and the entrance is on your right hand side.
Please ring the bell on the left side of the gate. If we are in the garden, we won’t hear the bell. Please give us a quick call on our cellular phone +33-220.127.116.11.67 or +33-18.104.22.168.58 and we will open the gate for you. Please drive slowly in the allée.
Welcome to the Residence Miro!
If you should come by the direction of Draguignan, please cross the city direction A8. Follow the N 1555 and pass by Draguignan and Trans en Provence. As soon as you arrive at the round about of Trans en Provence (with a fountain in the middle) you take the first exit direction Les Arcs and follow then step No 4 above).
Les Arcs Draguignan is the name of the railway station in Les Arcs (5 km from the Residence). Take the train from Paris to Aix en Provence TGV in 3 hours, change the train and come quickly to Les Arcs! – http://www.voyages-sncf.com
Aéroport de Marseille-Provence: 130 km – 1:20 h drive http://www.marseille.aeroport.fr/
Aéroport de Nice- Côte d’Azur: 80 km – 1 h drive http://en.nice.aeroport.fr/
Aéroport Toulon Hyères: 80 km – 1 h drive http://www.toulon-hyeres.aeroport.fr/en/content/view/full/541
Most of the GPS Systems don’t have the Route des Croisières registered. Please use the point GPS as follows to find us: